rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Different styles at venues

Different styles at venues

Quote: (06-13-2011 08:14 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

[Punk or other scene-type girls] tend to also be less attractive than "normal" girls. They're attracted to these scenes because on some fundamental level they know they cannot compete with the females who have looks and personalities that are more conventionally attractive. Thus girls in these scenes tend to be more manly, bitchy, confrontational, and (in my experience) harder to game than the "normal" ones. When I'm at a concert the most normal and attractive looking girls in those venues actually tend to be the most receptive to gaming.

Ah, I never made the connection that the brusque, kinda bitchy manner of many punk women is a strategy to cover up naturally weak and unfeminine personal skills, rather than something they choose to do just to play up a character (though I'm sure some socially skilled and pleasant women do that).

Tim

Messages In This Thread