rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opinions about Lodz (clubs and polish girls)

Opinions about Lodz (clubs and polish girls)

Quote: (08-17-2015 03:00 PM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2015 11:11 AM)el_turco Wrote:  

The girls you will encounter in Poland...

1)Foreigner Admirers

*With reference to a spanish buddy who wrote about his erasmus experience in Wroclaw. All he wrote are damn true! Those girls can be found in erasmus ,interact and or Rotary club organisations. most of them are 6-7 rarely 8.
Crazy for a good English speaker. So as ROOSH did in his book,you may use it in the clubs. Tell always you are from the USA or wherever. But in general they prefer respectively 1,SPANISH GUYS (OR IF YOU LOOK LIKE) 2)ITALIAN GUYS 3)TURKISH GUYS.

Do you mean my Wroclaw recap? http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36577.html [Image: banana.gif]

I haven't heard much about Lodz, cool to see you can also have a good time there. A couple of friends visited for a weekend last year and told me the city is industrial and ugly in comparison with Wroclaw or Krakow and that the girls had bitchy attitudes but it probably wasn't long enough to properly assess the city.

yep bro it was your post but i could not find the link while writing.
Still pieces are connected now [Image: wink.gif]
Lodz is kind of hinterland of Warsaw,hundreds of people go and work there every day,so it is developing swiftly.
I heard that in wroclaw, having sex is easier than LoDZ.
In general Wroclaw has something that other cities don't have,its more student city than any other cities in Poland. For example in Krakow, being foreigner dont really make sense because of expats and so on.

But 2 years ago i remember my friends had crazy occasions there despite having notorious "chaser turkish" attitude.

i love krakow for sightseeing and maybe living but Wroclaw is pearl of Poland for a young pal.

Messages In This Thread