rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New forum rule: Do not post nude or identifiable images of your sexual conquests

New forum rule: Do not post nude or identifiable images of your sexual conquests

From this point, don't share images or screenshots that identify your dates or girlfriends (e.g., first names, faces, phone numbers, etc) and do not upload/share naked photos.

There are three reasons for this:

1. It's getting forum members in trouble. This is a public forum that is read by white knights. It has happened that girls who were uploaded were identified and the member was confronted. In fact, a big case just happened the other week.

2. It can be used to hurt the forum. Our enemies can claim we are "violating the privacy" of girls we are intimate with. This recently happened in Poland with traveling youtube PUAs (not part of this forum) that gave a headache to us normal guys living there. Also, stories that show men bragging about sleeping/gaming specific girls have gone viral in an attempt to shut people down (e.g. Julien Blanc).

3. The girls eventually find out. I lost count how many times a girl you guys uploaded sent me a hysterical email that their photo was on the forum, even if it wasn't housed on the physical server. It's a headache and waste of time for me.

There are more negatives than positives in uploading these types of photos. If you're going to upload photos, keep it generally clothed and not something that was obviously part of a late-night sexting session. Naked or semi-nude photos are better suited to be shared in private with your friends instead of a forum that is completely public and monitored by the enemy.

Messages In This Thread