rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I used beta nice guy game to get my dream girl's number...

I used beta nice guy game to get my dream girl's number...

Quote: (08-18-2015 05:49 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Well gentleman I texted this beauty at 7:58 PM last night (Hey what's up "dream girl" its OGNorCal707, how's it going?) and didn't hear back from her. If a chick doesn't hit me back the same night I usually just completely write it off and charge it to the game, there have been a very few rare occasions when a girl texted me the next day with some lame excuse. My phone just dinged a minute ago (3:40 pm), and I was expecting it to be my bro who is supposed to get back to me, it turned out to be dream girl and she wrote: "It's going well! Looking for another job. How about you?"

Part of me is like [Image: wtf.jpg] , but then another part of me is like [Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Game on?

Of course Game on my man! She's interested at the moment but not yet fully attracted to you in that way. My advice would be for you to create some comfort while trowing some attraction in there and going back and fort. An example would be: Yeah cool! I'm guessing your new job is ... (say your real first guess and tell her why you said it) It will get the ball rolling and then you can use those responses to go in the direction that you're used to go. Don't wait a day like she did, but maybe 1 or 2 hours to make her feel like you don't need to talk to her, you just want to. Keep us informed OG

Messages In This Thread