rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Free" ($5 shipping) Nootropic Sample Pack

"Free" ( shipping) Nootropic Sample Pack

Quote: (08-16-2015 09:13 AM)monster Wrote:  

A 2 serving sample is kind of pointless since nootropics generally take 3-4 weeks to produce their effects.

[Image: huh.gif]

I've played with many nootropic compounds from the over the counter supplements to prescriptions and peptides, out of everything that I've used only memantine, nsi189, and selegiline required a 1-2 week loading phase before you felt the effects. Everything else (including everything in the sample pack) can be felt within 2 hours if your body responds to those compounds.

Some things like noopepet and semax do work better the longer you use them but you will still get the benefits the first time they're used.

If anyone wants my opinion on the items in the sample pack

noopept - I love it, makes me alert and motivated. I use it whenever I want learn something new or have a lot of reading to do. A scale is advised and usually less is more, too much and you won't feel a thing. Effects are good for about 4 hours which is nice because it can put you a little bit "in the zone" where you don't want to be social so having it wear off fast is an upside IMO. Noopept is very poorly absorbed through the stomach so you either need to place it under your tongue. Ceretropic carries a nice liquid solution thats easy to put under tongue as well as a nasal spray but I haven't used that yet.

phenylpiracetam - horrible taste, very rough on the tongue/throat. If you can put it in capsules or dump it out onto a piece of cheese/meat and roll it up so it goes straight to your stomach. In the stomach it's fine, your stomach acid quickly breaks it down but some people do get rashes from it. Aside from that it's great for energy and motivation, if you don't respond to traditional stimulants like caffeine or nicotine don't worry you will respond to this.

adrafinil - precursor to modafinil with a shorter half life, if you're paranoid about importing modafinil (you shouldn't be) then it's a good option. Your body has to convert it first so it is a little rough on the liver and it takes 1-3 hours to feel it. Effects are felt for 4-6 hours then begin to taper off.

Messages In This Thread