rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Free" ($5 shipping) Nootropic Sample Pack

"Free" ( shipping) Nootropic Sample Pack

You've probably read Mike Cernovich or P.D. Mangan advocating Nootropics - drugs which increase your brain's abilities.

P.D. Mangan recently tweeted about a free sample of 3 nootropics here:

https://www.bluebrainboost.com/p/sample-pack/

They have you share their offer via social media and then give you a coupon for $15 off, which is the entire price for a sample of 3 different nootropics. They charge $5 shipping.

If anyone is interested, I did this and could PM you the code if you don't want to retweet this. I'd feel bad posting it here.

I have no information about this website, their reliability, or anything. I just did this on pure faith that if P.D. Mangan did it, I will trust that it's OK. I make no money off of this. Just thought it was an interesting opportunity.

I also have no idea how these things work so I need to read up myself! I'll probably just mix them into my morning smoothie of bulletproof coffee + raw eggs + kale and see how my day goes.

Messages In This Thread