rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia Gaming

Colombia Gaming

Hey guys, I recently got back from a trip in Colombia so I thought I would share my experience with you.

So I went with a friend from LA, friends from University and we met up with our Colombian friends who are friends from university as well. The first week or so we stayed in Bogota in a district called Chico in the north of Bogota. We went out in the Zona T then to a bar in the Candelaria and then to an after hours place called The End. I think the key here is social group game. The chick I got with the first night came out with us, and we started talking about my country and I asked her if they let her in because she was from Colombia and dangerous etc and her eyes lit up. This was the basis for my game on the whole trip, so some openers would include 'Es verdad que las chicas Colombianas (or whichever city you're in e.g. Bogotanas) son peligrosas/asesinas? (Is it true that Colombian girls are dangerous/assassins?' Seemed to work well. I struck out the first few nights as I was still calibrating my game, and we didn't hang out in any gringo spots, as we all spoke spanish anyway and wanted to avoid those places.

I did some day approaches in Bogota, I used a couple Roosh lines, on the street but also used my own foreigner angle 'Sabes donde haya un lugar donde se puede comer comida Colombiana por aqui?' (Do you know if there is a place round here where you can eat Colombian food) which seemed to work well. This especially helped because I have a Spanish accent when I talk Spanish so almost the same effect as when I am in the USA (I am English). We were doing 2 on 2 approaches with some success during the day as my friend has good game and is a good wingman. I gamed one girl after seeing her look at me on the street and used the food opener I mentioned above and she was very interested and even asked me to take her number down. I went on a date with her got her back to my place but had some last minute resistance. But I kept in touch with her the whole time I was in the coast - Cartagena and Baranquilla, almost over a week. She text me almost every day and called me too. The level of affection she showed me was something I would never receive from an English girl. It was actually really nice and sweet, so I responded in kind, if I said I was thinking about an English girl after one date it would be game over but I played it differently with her being a latin girl and I got rewarded. So we met up when I got back in Bogota for my final weekend and spent the weekend with her and she even ended up accompanying me to the airport...imagine an English or American girl doing that?

After a week in Bogota we went to stay in Cartagena for a few days. We stayed in a private hotel with our Colombian friend for a few nights then stayed in a hostel. In all honesty I didn't care to game any of the hostel girls, and I just couldn't find them attractive, all English speaking girls just turned me off for my whole stay. By this time a week into our trip neither of us had got a flag so we ramped up our game and daytime approaches, we found girls to be very receptive to 2 on 2 approaches in Cartagena and just generally more open, especially as it's a tourist city. During my whole stay in Colombia it felt like nightgame was almost a waste of time, the dancing is a huge thing as well. My first flag I think I just got lucky I did an approach on a girl in a bar and she was on a rebound and she was down from the get go. So that was good to get that out of the way. The second flag, me and my friend did some approaches on waitresses pretending to ask about places to eat again in a main square and my friend ended up fucking one of them. This waitress subsequently said she had a friend who liked me. The following night we went out and the girl was really cute, so I gamed her as normal - my default was mostly cool guy game and I didn't really use any cocky/funny during my interactions with Colombian girls, and I ended up getting my second flag with her. Although with this girl the next morning I have no idea why I agreed but she wanted me to accompany her to her house so she could change then to go to University. She lived in like the middle of the favela and I was the only white guy there, she wanted me to come into the house with her but I told her I was staying put in the cab until she had finished, experience and a half!

However, the girl I ended up liking the most was the girl I never fucked...ironic. My friend gamed a girl he sat next on the plane but it turned out she was married however she said she would hook us up with her friends and cousins (only in Colombia). We met up with her cousin at a party she was hosting in a club, and her cousin was fantastic...Penelope Cruz lookalike a high end 8. So I gamed her instantly and could tell she was responsive but I couldn't isolate her, so we left and went somewhere else. The next day we met up with her and her friend and went to a club and this girl wouldn't kiss me all night although her body language told me otherwise. She told me she didn't kiss on the first date...I was shocked. I asked my Colombian friend about it and he casually rolled his eyes and admitted to me it was the norm. So I thought I would give up with her so I ignored her texts, until she rang me the next day asking me to come out with her cousin (the married one) and her sister and they would pick me up. Now I would never do this in the UK, but this is Colombia so what the hell. So we drove around and went to a bar, she got a bit tipsy and whispered to me that she wanted to kiss me (never hear English girls say that) so we ended up making out quite a lot. The day after I asked her to meet with me as it was my last night, in the slight hope that I would do her, but in the back of my mind I knew it probably not to be the case. But what the hell, my friend told me to do it as it would be an experience, and the experience was good I have to admit, as she was so feminine and it was great to build a connection and a conversation with her. Although she was colder with me and wouldn't kiss me or hold my hand, she didn't drink which definitely didn't help!

Main observations: Colombian girls are so feminine it really was a pleasure just to talk with them and experience it instead of the dull drone I get in England. Salsa is definitely key and I would learn it if I live there. Nightgame is almost redundant in many cases and I think the key to many a pussy is social group game. Day approaches are good and they seem quite receptive to foreigners in many cases. I managed to get 3 flags in total and all pretty cute girls so all in all a good trip for my 2 week stay. I am going to miss Colombian girls and lament the inherent masculinity of English women.

Messages In This Thread