rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Noticable bad eye-sight: best country to get laid

Noticable bad eye-sight: best country to get laid

Quote: (08-16-2015 10:15 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2015 06:46 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Why don't you improve yourself first and then go do some traveling? If you can't get women in your home country you won't do better in another.

Simply not true. Location arbitrage applies to pussy too.

I'm surprised i'm seeing this level of pushback from such a statement.

From the man himself: The Dirty Truth about Traveling to Meet Women

While yes, location can and will help you will still need some basic local language skills, some ability to approach, and some basic game skills. All things that require some "life improvement" to make it. This can be easy or hard depending on the individual. Otherwise you won't do any better there than you will back home. And no, getting pros doesn't count.

Quote: (08-15-2015 11:33 PM)zanetti Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2015 06:49 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2015 08:35 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

Secondly, we're a lifestyle forum. Why don't you improve yourself first and then go do some traveling? If you can't get women in your home country you won't do better in another.

I know plenty of guys that get 0.0% action in their home country (the anglo sphere) but do quite alright abroad with ok looking (non prozzy) girls in other regions, e.g. LatAm, SE/E Asia.

Having said that, self improvement is an awesome thing to do of course whether it's to do with health/finance/socially/game

When you get a chance could you expand on that? How come they are doing so badly on home turf and then having a complete 180 of fortune and doing good abroad? I'm intrigued by that and the style of game they are using!

Sure thing. I'm talking about the UK here by the by. I know several guys, that I've known for a number of years, that are incel on their home turf. There is nothing wrong with these guys; all are between 25-35 y/o, above average intelligence (at least 1 university degree), earning good money (mostly in professional services/finance type jobs), looks wise slightly above average (none are fat); the only negative might be that they are not the most outgoing/alpha/loud guys around but they're not rainman either; they're just sort of normal, fairly sociable, can have small-talk etc but they're just not the centre of the party or have amazing charisma/sense of humour.

The reason why they're getting zero love at home, I think is because to girls they are "boring nice guys".

However, bring these guys over to certain parts of Asia and LatAm and all of a sudden they do get results with okayish girls. And I'm not talking about bottom of the barrel girls in Phils, Thailand or Peru. These are cuteish girls from China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Brazil etc that come from middle class backgrounds.

Why they're having more success abroad? In some countries being a normal nice guy isn't a negative; they are intelligent, have money (not rich but are well off); fact that they're white probably also helps in some of those countries.

Good for them! However it doesn't tell the whole story. Those guys still needed to learn the local language, approach, and do some basic game.

Geeze guys, think holistically here! Moving to a new place will not make a player if he didn't know what he was doing prior to moving.

Quote: (08-15-2015 07:02 AM)asdfk Wrote:  

Don't you think the laws of demand and supply are applicable to men and women?

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

There's far more to it then just supply and demand. I'm going to post another quote and discuss it further:

Quote: (08-16-2015 11:16 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2015 11:33 PM)zanetti Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2015 06:49 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2015 08:35 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

Secondly, we're a lifestyle forum. Why don't you improve yourself first and then go do some traveling? If you can't get women in your home country you won't do better in another.

I know plenty of guys that get 0.0% action in their home country (the anglo sphere) but do quite alright abroad with ok looking (non prozzy) girls in other regions, e.g. LatAm, SE/E Asia.

Having said that, self improvement is an awesome thing to do of course whether it's to do with health/finance/socially/game

When you get a chance could you expand on that? How come they are doing so badly on home turf and then having a complete 180 of fortune and doing good abroad? I'm intrigued by that and the style of game they are using!

Sure thing. I'm talking about the UK here by the by. I know several guys, that I've known for a number of years, that are incel on their home turf. There is nothing wrong with these guys; all are between 25-35 y/o, above average intelligence (at least 1 university degree), earning good money (mostly in professional services/finance type jobs), looks wise slightly above average (none are fat); the only negative might be that they are not the most outgoing/alpha/loud guys around but they're not rainman either; they're just sort of normal, fairly sociable, can have small-talk etc but they're just not the centre of the party or have amazing charisma/sense of humour.

The reason why they're getting zero love at home, I think is because to girls they are "boring nice guys".

However, bring these guys over to certain parts of Asia and LatAm and all of a sudden they do get results with okayish girls. And I'm not talking about bottom of the barrel girls in Phils, Thailand or Peru. These are cuteish girls from China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Brazil etc that come from middle class backgrounds.

Why they're having more success abroad? In some countries being a normal nice guy isn't a negative; they are intelligent, have money (not rich but are well off); fact that they're white probably also helps in some of those countries.

Yes, I can well believe this. I've been incel for the past year and a half in the UK, despite having approached easily over 100 women in a variety of contexts, from cold street approach to social circle game. The main problem I've encountered is that women in the 30-40 age bracket are nearly always taken and the ones that aren't are usually single for a good reason, with personality issues predominating. Both of my neighbours, incidentally, are incel and one of them went through a phase a few years back of trashing his house regularly out of frustration over this. At one of the meetup groups I go to in my area dedicated to discussing philosophical questions, I know two guys similar to the ones you describe who've also confided in me that they are at an utter loss as to how to get a woman in the UK - both are in good shape physically, well-educated and one of them is even earning decent dough as a lecturer. They are typical "nice guys", reflective and considerate of others, sociable but who have both come out of long-term relationships recently and now find the sexual market place to have changed into a jungle that they just can't navigate. Furthermore, neither of these guys is holding out for a Claudia Schiffer - they would be more than delighted with a regular Plain Jane who is not morbidly obese, but it seems to me that in the UK average women are now becoming a luxury item that an increasing percentage of the male population just can't afford.

I applaud your honesty, however I can see a few points that need to be highlighted:
1. Why are you approaching women in the 30-40 age bracket? No offense, but in my experience women who are single at this age are single because of no other fault than themselves (unless they're widowers). They're called left overs for a reason.
2. Your incel neighbors. I can't speak for one of them, but why in God's name was the other trashing his house? To me that sounds like latent anger issues stemming from a sense of entitlement towards getting women and sex. Elliot Rodger had a similar attitude. This is a HUGE problem that needs to be overcome. A man will never ever be able to have any relationship short or long term without being able to overcome this.
3. Define decent shape. To me decent shape means being able to squat, bench, and deadlift 150 lbs+ with a bodyfat percentage between 10-18%.
4. How is their fashion sense? Has it left 1998?
5. How is their story telling ability? I'm a boring nice guy too. I work in IT, I go to church, make decent money, and dress moderately well. Hobbies include investing, computers, cars, weightlifting, cooking, and video games. Yet i'm able to go up to a plain jane 6 and tell a story about my car that can keep them interested.

The problem with older gentlemen and honestly men in general is that they tend to rely on their wives as their social connector to others. This behavior ends up atrophying their own social skills. I know because i'm struggling with this myself! I know two older divorced guys in their 50s and 60s. This is primarily their problem. They can't tell stories to save their lives as they've spent 100% of their lives talking in a purely logical way. Couple this with general limp wristed male behavior and you have a recipe for disaster.

TL;DR
1.buy Bang and Day Bang.
2.Learn the local language.
3.Move to SEA or EE.
4.Approach women
5. ???
6. Profit

Messages In This Thread