rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guy has bad game - gets charged with misdemeanor sexual abuse.

Guy has bad game - gets charged with misdemeanor sexual abuse.

Quote:Quote:

After the player arrived at McKey's residence, he "offered her alcohol and after a few drinks, he touched her buttocks on two occasions without her permission," according to the complaint.

Who forced her to go to his residence? In a sane world, if a girl accepts my invitation to come over to my place, alone, and have a drink, that would be a green light for me to make a move. Hell, I would assume she would be WANTING and EXPECTING me to make a move. Otherwise, why would she come over? Are girls really so naive that they actually think they're being invited over for nothing other than tea and stimulating conversation?

Roosh wrote a controversial article recently about how situations like this on private property should be handled. But since War Time rules are currently in effect, I'm not sure if it would be a paradoxical violation of the rules to link to one of Roosh's own articles whose content might arguably violate Roosh's own War Time rules. (Though everyone here should know which article I'm referring to.)

Messages In This Thread