rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone ever had a girl roommate?

Anyone ever had a girl roommate?

I'm gonna come in here with some black knight advice.

I had a female roommate once. She was actually good. Clean, paid on time, had a job, never brought guys home, and she was damn cute. I was actually the one that responded to her ad and I moved into her place.

I was 21 or 22 at the time and a total mess. I was really just a fucking retard at the time. I've always been forgetful but way more so when I was younger. I would forget my keys all the time and have to jump through a window to get in. One time while jumping through a window I knocked over some childhood mementos of hers and completely shattered them. The neighbors constantly complained about me. I'd have my girlfriend at the time show up in a schoolgirl outfit and fuck her brains out loudly. One time my roommate was gone and we went into her bedroom to watch Star Wars and eat pizza (I didn't have a TV), pretty sure we got crumbs everywhere, might have fucked in her bed too, I don't remember. I broke some shit in the kitchen that wound up coming out of her deposit and I never reimbursed her.

So yeah, if you bring a girl on and she's a bad roommate, there's always a way to troll the shit out of her and make her life hell.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread