rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "10": Why no girl deserves the label

The "10": Why no girl deserves the label

Quote: (06-15-2011 09:05 PM)Sh0t Wrote:  

Most 10s and 9s have great personalities, they just don't show it to every lame guy that comes along. Else, the guy will fall in love with her as the "perfect looking girl with the great personality" and never leave her alone. Girls learn.

IF people were nice to you your whole life, you'd probably be pleasant naturally. Most pretty girls are, in my experience. They might be stuck up in a DATING context, but that's quite different from how they are to their parents, siblings, cousins, close female friends, etc. Guys extrapolate far too much about a girl's attitude from how she interacts with guys stepping to her.

The no compliments thing only works on very young girls. 22 or so max. Girls older than that get savvy to that. They realize that if a guy NEVER compliments her, it's a game, he's being false, and they act accordingly. They aren't as dumb as you hope they are. The trick is to give compliments that DO NOT pump up her ego. Sincere ones. Pretend she's your aunt, how would compliment your aunt? Take that as a starting point, then sexualize it so it's more relevant to the situation. PLus, women love compliments from men they are attracted to, they just don't care about the compliments from men they don't see as sexual creatures.

With women, everything is contextual.

Very good points. You may notice in my posts that I mention giving compliments at times, such as when they've just visited the salon, etc. , just don't overdo it, or focus to much on her looks. I have actually heard guys say things such as, "How did I get so lucky to have you?" Things like that might sound romantic on tv, but they really have the opposite effect over the long run. Also, as far as only young girls falling for the 'no compliment' trick, I'm not so sure about that since most people old or young suffer from some level of low self esteem, so they might fall for it more than you think, though it isn't a trick I would advocate in the first place. The goal isn't to make the girl think you don't like her, its to make her realize your world doesn't revolve around her, you can do better than her if need be, and you'd be fine without her.

Messages In This Thread