rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belo Horizonte vs Porto Alegre. And one small thing that I noticed.

Belo Horizonte vs Porto Alegre. And one small thing that I noticed.

Quote: (09-12-2015 11:52 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

^ Good pts.

#4 - Was in Gramado recently & did not see any mixed couples. In your case & mine's, it has more to do with less black dudes living in smaller cities. Porto Alegre and Curitiba however have a ton of mixed couples. This is coming from a guy who has been to Brazil quite a bit since 2011, knows Brazilians in the US, speaks Portuguese, and as a result has infiltrated many different Brazilian social circles (here or back at home).

I'm not saying Black dudes with no Portuguese will come down here and absolutely kill it for one night stands in short-term stays. But there is quite a bit of interracial dating with Black guys who speak Portuguese, are acclimated with the culture down here, etc etc.

Disclaimer: once again does not necessarily equate to a Black guy coming down here while absolutely killing it without any Portuguese knowledge, but...if you have read my posts in this thread...I'm just testifying with regards to the dating habits as a guy who is currently living in Southern Brazil right now.

#2/5 - With regards to Brazilian guys in say Minas Gerais or Rio Grande do Sul, let me say this:

Do not....DO NOT EVER pre-game with Brazilian guys. If they suggest it, blow them off & meet them later on. They will drink like crazy and somehow operate at 120% at the next venue.

The slow push & pull technique works well with Brazilian women as it does for other chicks. For the most part though, it's a lot harder to pull it off & operate with that type of patience after pre-gaming with Brazilian guys..they do it very effectively however.

They will also toot your horn & boost your ego about how all the chicks love foreigners, blah blah & then insist you do things their way for the night though doing things their way like a flock of sheep will not help your situation at all.

Excellent point on Brazilian guys. I can attest to this as having spent a lot of time in Brazil. They will sing your praises, but they have an understanding of the social dynamics and venues that we will never have.

Messages In This Thread