rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belo Horizonte vs Porto Alegre. And one small thing that I noticed.

Belo Horizonte vs Porto Alegre. And one small thing that I noticed.

Quote: (09-05-2015 11:51 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2015 03:09 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Optimus, in general, I wouldn't call young good looking girls in BH an easy shag. For Brazil, they are quite difficult, but yes easier and sweeter.... compared to Gauchas.

Have you been to Porto Alegre or Rio Grande do Sul? Was there with a Belo Horizonte friend weeks back...he got much warmer reception from gals there opposed to when he went back to BH to see family.

Women from both cities typically have cool outgoing attitudes I'd say.

Quote: (09-04-2015 09:47 AM)Blueberry Wrote:  

On the contrary, gauchas are much colder and are making it harder for you. I always had to do all the work with them without any guarantee that it will go somewhere.
I found that having status, being super alpha and asshole game is the best way to go with them. Also being black will help a lot, being blond with blue eyes is not a novelty at all in that part of Brazil.
Unfortunately I was neither of that in POA, I think that explained why I didn't have a great time with the ladies there.

So to sum up, if you are a decent white guy who is not a clown or an asshole and with average to above average look and you like friendly girls, you will have a great time in BH.
And if you are more of the asshole and manipulative type, or black, POA will be perfect for you.

I wouldn't say asshole game works that well in POA as a foreigner. Being aggressive will surely help though. The most popular area for bars is Moinhos de Vento in POA. Is it possible to pull there? Yeah...I just think Cidade Baixa is a better area for bars at cheaper prices with no drop in quality of women either. A lot of out of towner guys (some Brazilian while others foreigner) will go to Moinhos de Vento so it's a bit harder to stick out in a positive way....foreigners however do not go to Cidade Baixa. I freaking ate at a restaurant without any intention to game and next thing you know had a gal from the restaurant relaxing on my bed one hour later.....

I'm not going to say being a black foreigner is automatically going to make the panties drop in Porto Alegre. As a guy who is living in the south of Brazil right now however, I see A LOT of white chicks with black or darker complexion guys (darker Latinos) in BOTH Porto Alegre & Curitiba. These are however native Portuguese speakers with knowledge of Brazilian culture, social situations, etc.

Back in my US city, the southern Brazilian chicks I know dated or married darker complexion dudes whereas the Northeast Brazilian chicks all gravitate towards financially stable old white guys. There was even a French black dude who brought back a Gaucha with him...but then they broke up because he started shagging younger chicks on the side (particularly Latinas), lol.

Coming from an East Asian guy, I'd say Gauchas are going to be much more open-minded about dating an Asian with FOB tendencies. An Asian guy with good westernized social skills could do even better than that. Belo Horizonte is also a good place because they have that exotic value stemming from lack of Asians there too.

In Curitiba, Asian guys do well in the city but they are mainly local with social circles. Supposedly in Maringa/Londrina, they do even better. The other city with the large Japanese influence in Brazil is São Paulo but Asian guys have it much rougher there. I see Asian guys date outside their race exponentially more in Paraná than in São Paulo city...though I think it might be due to lack of game in Sampa. Asians within the interior of São Paulo state typically fare better & possess better social skills.

Just thought I'd stick up for Porto Alegre in this regards because I speak Portuguese fluently, know a lot of Brazilians in my US city, have traveled a bit, and well...am living in the south of Brazil right now. A Gaucha is going to be much more open-minded than say a white Carioca Rio de Janeiro gal who is oober politically correct yet will only date a blonde or Mediterranean type white guy.

Quote: (09-04-2015 07:20 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I asked specifically because I am black and have been to southern Brazil. Not Porto Alegre but the other big city in the south, Florianopolis. Yeah brothas are rare there compared to Rio but I still saw plenty everyday, its still a part of Brazil its not like its the Ukraine or China.

I saw no black advantage, girls weren't throwing themselves at these guys if anything I would lean slighly in the opposite direction. I didn't hear any American hip hop music either. The black exotic factor the poster Blueberry spoke of seems way overstated. But if any one has hands-on experience otherwise Im all ears.

People in Santa Catarina are friendly..but a bit isolated..especially Florianópolis where sprawl is a huge killer there. There's a lot of single women because it's so sprawled out with less interaction there. Chicks in relationships stay in the same ones it seems like forever too.

I think a stylish well-dressed black guy who speaks Portuguese fluently and actually understands Brazilian culture would do exponentially better in a more densely packed cosmopolitan city like Porto Alegre or Curitiba (cold people) however.

Curitiba = 3 Million people in the Metro Area and densely packed
Porto Alegre = 5 Million in the Metro Area and densely packed
Florianópolis = 700K people in a sprawled out car centric city

I wonder which city is the lower percentage play with regards to human interaction....

Brosemite, both Porto Alegre and Belo Horizonte have high quality, but are places where you wont get laid regularly, unless you have social circle and decent Portuguese.
I love mineiras and gauchas as women overall, but if you are not banging them regularly, I don't see the point of recommending.

Messages In This Thread