rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belo Horizonte vs Porto Alegre. And one small thing that I noticed.

Belo Horizonte vs Porto Alegre. And one small thing that I noticed.

I have stayed 4 months in each city last year, first BH and then POA.

About the mineiras : I had a really great time with them, they are just really friendly and sweet. And if they like you, they will go the extra mile to please you and are making it easy for you to seduce them.

On the contrary, gauchas are much colder and are making it harder for you. I always had to do all the work with them without any guarantee that it will go somewhere.
I found that having status, being super alpha and asshole game is the best way to go with them. Also being black will help a lot, being blond with blue eyes is not a novelty at all in that part of Brazil.
Unfortunately I was neither of that in POA, I think that explained why I didn't have a great time with the ladies there.

So to sum up, if you are a decent white guy who is not a clown or an asshole and with average to above average look and you like friendly girls, you will have a great time in BH.
And if you are more of the asshole and manipulative type, or black, POA will be perfect for you.

Messages In This Thread