rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belo Horizonte vs Porto Alegre. And one small thing that I noticed.

Belo Horizonte vs Porto Alegre. And one small thing that I noticed.

hey man

well, numbers are not that hard to get in Brazil via Tinder, but you are about to step on some of the greatest spots on earth, so, here are some (hope to be) useful tips:
- Porto Alegre is great if you are foreigner. During the world cup, aussies, dutches and germans WERE FUCKING HUNTED DOWN by gauchas. Heard lots of stories about the world cup. Lads did well over there.
- BH is a great, friendly place. If you go by yourself, you will find wingmans easily. Also, it is easy to make friends over there. Once I traveled by myself and I was going to a party, and I went alone, waited in line before getting into the club and, I started talking with the peple in the line and when I got in, almost everyone was my friend. Was kinda funny. When I got in, some lads introduced me to some woman and, well, I felt very confortable in that place.
Also, this woman I met that night, we just made out that night but got no sex. Two weeks later, it was a holiday in Brazil and she invited me to go back to BH and stay in her place. I got a bus, and she went to pick me up in the morning, when I got home, she already left the breakfast ready on the table for us, well, and it was an awesome weekend. She even brought me to some cities around BH. The experience was great.
- Brazil is full of motels, in other words, sex hotels. In both places, if you make out and things escalate quick, you can just ask "hey, let's go to a better place?" and you can just pick a cab and enjoy the night until the next morning with her
- The levels of both places are pretty much the same, but I found mineiras friendlier than gauchas.

As the lad said, Gruta Azul is wonderful. You should see by yourself.

Last tip: for the highest level, you can go to a high end sertanejo place. In BH, Woods has basically just models, the same in POA AFAIK (never been to Woods in POA).

Good luck and enjoy

Messages In This Thread