rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self-improvement for the introvert

Self-improvement for the introvert

Quote: (08-20-2015 09:21 AM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote:  

Introverts are better at making connections and don't really thrive on superficial relationships like extroverts do. Yes, you may approach less people but ideally you'll be in a better state for it. Introverts get their energy internally, and need the time to get enough energy for social interaction. It may make things more difficult in some instances, but everyone needs to find their niche anyway. I think that's one thing that's sometimes overlooked on this forum, but it's really important.

Agreed, unfortunately day game is like an introverts worst nightmare and will make most miserable. Not because they are shy or because they can't approach or anything like that but just because like you said superficial relationshis, small talk with no purpose, etc doesn't energize or fulfill introverts.

That's not to say introverts can't daygame, heck I can fake the funk long enough to get laid but it's not really enjoyable...the faking the small talk and what not...the gettinnng laid is always enjoyable lol.

Seriously though, introverts may want to choose to try to do their approaches within an activity so if you're into entrepreneurship or business go to mixers or get togethers for young professionals and entrepreneurs. If your into sailing or some other activity try to meet women there. Extroverts do much better interacting when they are passionate about something and in deeper conversations than shooting the shit about the weather.

One other thing I wrestle with with introversion is like some posters have said most materials out there on introversion seem to try to tell you to be an extrovert as opposed to knowing yourself and crafting things to where they benefit you. At the same time however I think there's some level of compromise where introverts should try to come out of their shell a bit so to speak, step outside of their comfort zone at times, but at the same time don't try to be someone your not or do things you dont enjoy. I think there's a fine balance.

Messages In This Thread