rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is game becoming harder/Smartphones

Is game becoming harder/Smartphones

Quote: (08-11-2015 04:01 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

JustApproach,

Post a video of this take-a-selfie-with-me approach. I'm interested.

Quote: (08-11-2015 04:13 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

^ Interested as well. Meant to ask in another thread. I'd like to see how this works, or if you have some more detailed anecdotes

Aww shit for realz.Okay I'll be sure to post more videos of selfie game for you guys this week. It just takes time to edit and blue their faces in Adobe Premire Pro CC.

I have to blur their faces for privacy reasons and because I don't want to encounter any legal problems in the future.

Even bitches with boyfriends or who are married love taking selfies and are easy to kiss. But don't post them online or social media because then you will end up with a lot of jealous/angry boyfriends, husbands, white knights, other hating bitches, etc...

I'm going to post this video temporarily to give you a sample. It was editing on my phone so sorry about the video quality as I just downloaded the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 30 day trial this week to start editing my videos properly.

I did this in Hollywood on the walk of fame last week.
At the 23 seconds mark I spin the girl around to see how good her Ass looks then I say let's take a selfie. I then said some BS about how I wanted to tell me friends I saw an angel today. Girls eat that validation shit up like it's an all you can eat buffet.

At the 58 second mark I saw this thick ass asian girl with her friends and stopped her to take a selfie with her. It's a great way to Isolate her from her friends to.

At the 1:13 minute mark I ask the girl if I could take a selfie with her ASS and at first she says sitting down then I tell her no I want to take it with her standing up. All this meanwhile her friend is there.

I did the selfie game with this girl on the beach after putting my number in her phone while her friends walked off once again isolating her from her friends.

Messages In This Thread