rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The United States of too many men...

The United States of too many men...

Quote: (10-11-2015 10:44 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2015 03:54 AM)shayneToxic Wrote:  

Craigslist right now (tier 2 or tier 3 city depending who you ask).

This girl I've been talking to on OkCupid just confirmed she got 84 new messages +/- an hour of bar close. She's a solid 7.

I chatted up some less attractive women, they all claim to be getting spammed as well.

then again, it's not always as bad as it seems. I set up a fake OKC profile with a "hot' girl on it to research exactly how bad dudes are on the dating sites.

The true part: they get spammed like crazy. Messages were up in the dozens daily.

The false part? There's a ton of viable options. Most of the messages set a pretty low bar....ugly, obvious betas(some with missing teeth, I shit you not), with profiles that consisted of one or two sentences under every profile and a single shitty profile pic, writing lines of nothing more than "what's up?".

The thirst is real and it is very much a situation where the few good looking, alpha males are cleaning it up while everyone else straggles behind.

That's a good point, a lot of those men are very unimpressive. Quite a few are average to above average as well though just off the sheer numbers. The competition among good-looking alphas for plain decent women in the US is staggering.

The middle class of women these days is basically gets as much attention as the upper class, at least in the US.

Messages In This Thread