rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

16 years old, need help deciding on career paths
6 years old, need help deciding on career paths
Quote: (08-10-2015 09:34 PM)Cortés Wrote:  

I’m entering junior year in high school in a little over a month. I have been putting a lot of thought into potential careers ever since i found Roosh’s works, this forum, the manosphere, etc, which was about a year ago. I’m extremely adventurous and I hate things being routine, so obviously I know I want a job where it involves traveling and going to new places. Here is the list of potential career paths i could take:

I wish I'd forums like this back in high school.

Quote:Quote:

Plan #1: Get a TEFL certification immediately out of High school, teach english, save up and eventually invest in property

Go for it. But I don't know how much you will save. Have a good life experience. Focus on where you want to go. This is a great time to go places.

Plan #2: Teach english for 4-5 years, go to flight school and become an airline pilot

Go for it.

Once you get enough experience, you essentially go to new places for a living.

Going somewhere doesn't necessarily mean you actually get to visit the place. I've had many flight attendants tell me this. You arrive in the evening, check into a hotel, and leave the next morning. It's not what it's cracked up to be.

You will get paid a good salary to fly to a new country every week and bang flight attendants.

And then you'll get fired for "sexual harassment."

Plan #3: Go to college, study comp sci, work as an engineer

Are you interested in computers or being an engineer?

Do not bother with computer science. It's the most overrated career on the planet. There's a reason why people don't stay with it.

But EVERYBODY is telling me to follow this route. Everybody. My parents, brothers, uncles, aunts, cousins, friends, guidance counselors, teachers, you name it. Why? Cause its stable and pays for the materialistic lifestyle that they all desire.

Do any of these people actually do this kind of work?

I can telecommute from anywhere, essentially giving me the ability to pick up and move wherever the fuck I want to.

That means they will hire someone in a foreign country to do the same work for less money.

Also, its not as important but I get 4 years to fuck college chicks who are in their prime and have fun.

How many girls are you fucking now? How often do you fuck one?

Plan #4: Out of high school get certified and become a personal trainer

What kind of shape are you in? How much do you work out?

I actually like this path because it pays decently and it provides a flexible career path that allows me to work in many cities in the US and Europe.

This career has some of the highest turnover you'll ever find. I'm amazed at how trainers change at every gym I go to.

Messages In This Thread