rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Courting girls - Ideas for 2nd dates and beyond

Courting girls - Ideas for 2nd dates and beyond

I know, an almost cringeworthy title, but I am interested in feedback.

For me, the second half of the year, so far, is turning out to be more challenging than the first half; dating less slutty girls that aren't banging on the first dates. Paradoxically, this may be a good thing longer term.

Let's say you first date a girl but she won't do a first date bang. She may not even bounce with you to your pad after drinks. She is, however, willing to do kiss you and do a second date with you.

She may even say things like; "I take a while to warm up to new people" or as a 19 year old I'm working on for a 3rd date told me at our second date over wine after we had talked about intimacy in relationships "I need to date for a bit before I'd be ready for that" I assured her that was fine.

So , what activities to do on a 2nd or 3rd date for girls that you can sense that the bang is in the near future as long as you continue to earn her comfort and trust?

All of this assumes, of course, that the girl is attractive enough to put in the effort for multiple dates.

I think there's only so many 'meet me for a drink' dates you can do before you need to throw some activity or action in there for a 3rd date such as bowling, top golf, music venues, etc.

Thoughts?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread