rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A life change at 40 for the impossible?

A life change at 40 for the impossible?

Quote: (01-01-2017 12:21 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

You could get that limb lengthening surgery in beijing. 3" for $25k. Takes a year or so to recover from what I've read.

5'7" is still short though but at least you'd be the same height as the average woman in NYC.

I dunno man. I wouldn't trust such a life altering thing to a doc from China (no offense to anyone from China on here!). If you've got the cash and really want to do something this drastic, might as well pay whatever it costs and do it here in the US if you can. You only have one body, money you can always earn/win/steal back...

Anyway, OP, if you're still tracking this thread, I also live in NYC (Manhattan), I'm 5'7", Asian and I hook up with 7s and 8s here - Europeans/Russians/Asians/Blacks. White American chics are very rarely into me, although I've hooked up with a few of them as well.

It's definitely work, not gonna lie, but it can be done. Oh and OLD never works for me, it's all IRL game for me...

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Messages In This Thread