rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is attracting an 8-10 Girl a realistic goal for the average man?

Is attracting an 8-10 Girl a realistic goal for the average man?

Quote: (06-09-2011 03:56 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Ok, I have a question.... We all talk about attraction, and what it takes to pull certain women. I'm wondering, is there point where a guy has to be realistic as to what he can pull, or is it truly just a 'game over matter' situation, and anyone with enough game and time can pull an 8-10 scale girl? For example, As I've mentioned before on this forum, I think Hayden Pantttiere is my ideal of 9 1/2, darn near a 10. However, being that I'm 35, black, 5'6, live in the Bay Area instead of LA, Miami, NY, etc. and only in the $80,000 a year catagory, is someone of that level of beauty (Obviously I'm not talking about the real Hayden) totally unrealistic? Can an average looking, or even less than average looking man, middle class, but with good game and confidence, actually obtain his version of 'dream girl' or 9-10?

Hayden Panettiere a 9 1/2?
Mmm...I met her a couple of years ago when she came in with her mum for an audition...and frankly I wasnt impressed at all.
A 7- on my scale. But frankly the majority of the Hollywood actresses I met drop down the scale when met in person.

Anyway as the latins used to say "de gustibus non disputandum est" aka "one must not dispute about tastes".

That said, I think you can definitely get that 8-10 girl, of course you can! why? Because taking the case of Hayden Panettiere as an example, for other men she wont be a 8 at all while for you she is the dream girl :[Image: icon_razz.gif][Image: icon_razz.gif]

Messages In This Thread