rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is attracting an 8-10 Girl a realistic goal for the average man?

Is attracting an 8-10 Girl a realistic goal for the average man?

Quote: (06-10-2011 02:53 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-10-2011 11:06 AM)theIVth Wrote:  

I personally believe that if your average looking but approach enough 9s and 10s, you could land one. The law of averages just says that you will eventually get one if you approach enough of them.

The problem for most guys that arent rich and/or famous is that 9s and 10s are RARELY seen enough to be able to approach enough of them for the law of averages to play out.

If you were in the league or an actor or whatever, 9s and 10s would damn near be at every party you go to, so your bound to get a couple of them. But look around, a lot of rich and famous guys dont even have what a lot of people would rate a 9 or 10.

A true 9 or 10 is rare for damn near any man whether you are rich, famous or average.

I could be wrong here, but my guess is that most elite women(9s and 10s) aren't very accessible by cold approach. Most guys that approach these women are going to get blown out. And even if you are the 1 in 10 that gets her number, chances are she will flake out somewhere in the process because she's already got a busy social life and is up to her eyeballs in guys showering her with attention as it is just within her own social network. To keep such a woman you'd have to have serious value and that's not something you can fake over the long term.

You probably have to run in social circles that have elite women to have any realistic chance with them. I know there's the occasional average Joe that hits the jackpot and lands a 9 every now and then, but I'm talking about the reality for the majority of men.

Actually this is wrong. If you are drunk at a bar w/every other idiot hitting on her then yes, but if you catch her at the right time in a place where she isnt all done up it can be done.

Messages In This Thread