rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On being born as a man vs being born as an attractive woman

On being born as a man vs being born as an attractive woman

Personally I agree that I would never trade my life as a man for a life as a hot chick, even if you sweeten the deal by 1M$ dollar.

But people gotta be joking if they tell me that a hot chick doesn’t have it easier.

All we talk about self-improvement here comes back to one thing: giving you freedom and choices.

In that respect, being a beautiful woman has a shit ton more freedom and choice than being a man.

I don’t need to reiterate on how hot girls have stuff handed to them for free, pass job interviews in a breeze, get in club for free and all the other pussy pass.

You guys all say her beauty has a depreciative asset, but we are all forgetting that this is a seller market. Girls can ride the carousel well into their late 20s and there will always be a beta guy who wife her up. Read this thread

huge slut getting a big marriage proposal And this is just an average Jane, not a hot chick.

Sure, you go on thread like this
bitches hitting the wall

and high five and think bitches got it coming for them. But ask yourself honestly, how many women you know are like this? For every one carousel rider who becomes a cat lady, I know 5-10 more who easily found a beta husband, then proceeded to either live happily ever after or divorce rape him. A girl I know from high school was a huge slut. She is now happy with a beta 12 years older. Her name is on the house certificate but he is the one paying mortgage.

Most of the married chicks out there were once carousel riders, and they found a husband just fine. I speak from field experience.

Also Scorpion is dead on. All the masculine traits we value, we value because we are already a man. Women don’t understand shit about honor, being physically stronger, developing a strong character, not having period, having logics and sense of direction, not hitting the wall. They have no need for any of this because they already have the world, the betas and the states cater to them. There will always be a captain save a hoe for a carousel rider.

Whereas getting into club for free, having people treating you nice for no reason, the states covering you, strangers (read: betas) defending you against any insult, all those stuffs are big advantages regardless of your gender. Not to mention that men are statistically more vulnerable to violence/danger than women.

Any of you who have dated a hot girl knows the truth. Sometimes you hear crap like "my hot chick is afraid that people dont take her seriously because she is pretty" Please. Being taken seriously only means something to man, and even then its just mental masturbation. Getting free stuff without having to work in your life is a tangible benefit.

Hell, I was just joking with my super alpha boss the other day. “Hey boss, if I was a girl, I would be a huge slut: I would dress sexy, go on free dinner/drink date, get invited on vacation for free, flirt with the boss and get promoted. Then when I hit 28 I’d find a husband then use his money to cheat on him then divorce and take half of his house” He laugh so hard and agreed we would both make huge sluts if we were born women [Image: lol.gif]

Can you blame them? Look again. Most of the game techniques we adopt to game chicks come straight out of their own books.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread