rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On being born as a man vs being born as an attractive woman

On being born as a man vs being born as an attractive woman

Unequivocally, would choose being a man. The reason is quite simple actually but will take some words to unpack.

A childhood friend was in town last night and she was visiting some friends of friends. Somehow I ended up on a roofdeck of 24 story apartment building with 8 or so chicks in their later 20's and nothing special in terms of looks. These chicks seemed grounded and had a decent grasp on reality. Nonetheless, their conversations were boring, mundane, and personalities blaise. I ended up being part of a conversation with two where one of the chicks was mentioning how she is joining a new job at a "start up". She could tell us the name, what she'd be doing, where she'd be travelling to, the perks of the job, etc, but for the life of her; she couldnt describe the business model. That's when it hit me, women live in a different universe and don't get the big picture at all. I was astonished that she got the job but couldn't succinctly describe the organization. Well, women just aren't expected to be accountable. By all outward appearances, these chicks are successful; nice places, good jobs, probably make more than me, decent midwest social network, blah blah, but it doesnt matter as their potential is about maxed out and they self hinder by being risk adverse, perception conscience, influenced by society, entitled, and shirking real challenges.

Long winded to sum up a simple point but society has never moved on the backs of women and never will. The first 25-30 years of their lives are consequence free because of the currency they are allowed to trade on and the notion society has collectively bought into that women are the more important sex.

Men on the other hand; figure it the fuck out. Embrace the suck. Everything must be earned. We have the capacity for improvement everywhere and a self awareness to act on it. Men get the big picture and act accordingly. Your logic is a god given gift so do not disparage it.

Simply put, women can only receive their positions in life where men can create anything and that is true power.

OP; your tone makes me think your still wrestling with the unfairness of women's preferential treatment. It isn't women you should be mad at, it is society that told you a lie. We expected that if we lived up to our side of the bargain, they (women & society) would return in kind for our quiet, enduring, confirming efforts. We were duped but we can take corrective action and retake our lives. I'd much prefer my mind, overcoming challenges, and the battle scars to prove my worth. There are 3.5 Billion uteruses on this earth. There is a small community of men that make the fucker go round and once I got over the bitterness of the RP, I'd always choose to have a shot at spinning the globe.

Messages In This Thread