rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Siege Of Skopje

The Siege Of Skopje

Its very cheap there. The average salary is a quarter of that. I was renting a huge apartment for 30Euros a night.
ANd yes... there is nothing to do there Im afraid. I didnt really do anything at all. Just saved my energy for the evenings.
I actually had a similar experience on my first night were a girl was overly friendly towards me. I more of less did a runner as I got tired of the attention... but the longer I spent there I realised that the people are just genuinely sweet and friendly. I still feel guilty about it now.

[/quote]

Thanks Richie. A British friend of mine said there's not a lot to do in Skopje, and I would get bored in a week. Any truth to that? I plan on a month or so there. Will $2K a month cover an apartment, food, and drinks?

There's a cute blond Macedonian girl that tried to strike up a conversation last week, and I totally gaffed her off and walked away. She's not used to that type of treatment. Now she stares at me all the time, looking pitiful. It's time to go in for the kill. [Image: evil.gif]

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread