rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I dump her?

Should I dump her?

Quote: (08-07-2015 04:20 PM)Bodhisattva Wrote:  

I'm all for having confidence and being secure in yourself which translates into your relationship. However one will have a hard time being secure in a relationship with someone who conveys red flags. We're all human, we all look at other people. I'm not perfect but I can have the common decency not to blatantly stare at another chick while I'm out with my current girlfriend. I wouldn't want to disrespect or instill any insecurity into the trust she has in me. This is in regards to someone you're in a LTR with.

Let's run this down, again:

Your "red flags":
- She "liked" a post (several?) on Instagram.
- 1 YEAR LATER...she "looked" at a co-worker.
- She bummed a cigarette from a mutual friend at a wedding.

Pretty severe transgressions bro. Toss the relationship.
[Image: facepalm2.gif]

Quote:Quote:

On a side note what do you guys think about your girl liking some guys photos on Instagram and other forms of social media? Curious as to where others stand on this.
If you can't get on board with the idea that adult men and women have friendships with members of the opposite sex with no intention to have anything more than a friendship, you're in for a long and lonely life. I am 39 years old. I have friendships with women that have been friendships longer than 20 years. Do you REALLY think that I will let a woman come into my life and dictate to me who I can be friends with? This isn't a "red flag" issue. This falls squarely on your insecurity.

Let's examine this: You're dating a woman. The woman has an ex-boyfriend. They have a business together. Would you be jealous of that? Would you instruct her to fold the business?

What if the business netted her over $350,000 a year and was growing. The income directly improves your quality of life (QoL). Would you be jealous of the relationship still?

What if in the course of operating this business, you were presented with the opportunity to travel to Hawaii, The Bahamas, New York, LA, and numerous others places for tradeshows and other meetings. You get to go, do whatever you want during the day, and meet up at the end of the day for incredible meals, great stories, and making memories. These trips would come at no expense to you. You're there with your girlfriend and her ex-boyfriend/business partner. Work through this situation....

The above is an example of a real relationship that I was actually involved in. The real truth here is that we live in an age where women are hard working, driven, ambitious, and successful. If you're not able to get on board with this, accept it, and figure out how to adapt your life to fit into hers, you're going to forever be dating, or married to lower tier, insecure women. You need to get a handle on your insecurities now. Before it affects your ability to attract a woman of high caliber to yourself.

Messages In This Thread