rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming/Using Fat women

Gaming/Using Fat women

Quote: (08-06-2015 12:48 AM)100percentjuice Wrote:  

It's come to my attention that some women that get no attention from men have turned a coined and started providing for men they would like to keep in there lifes. Most of this comes from fat women that have nothing going in there lifes so they use there time a resources keeping a man, is it morally right to use ham beasts like this and have you done it before?

The thirst is so great these days that even the most unappealing of hambeasts do not fear going without attention for very long. If you want proof of this, just reflect for a moment on how often you see an obese girl - and I don't just mean fat, but actually obese - with a kid or more in tow. There's always a guy desperate enough to hit it, however perverse this may appear to our sensibilities. It's a hard pill to swallow for me, since I can still remember the time - up until the 90s, that is - when such meatballs would have genuinely had to go without or lose the flab; those days in the Anglosphere are long gone, my friend, unfortunately, given the 50% or more rate of obesity in many places.

Messages In This Thread