rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New member with a first time encounter

New member with a first time encounter

Hi guys,

I am new here and just wanted some feedback on something that happened a few months ago. I'll keep this fairly short and if you guys want more details I would be happy to share.

I was flying to NY for a personal matter to attend to and was waiting for a shuttle to get me from the airport to the hotel. There was a pretty cute girl there as well and after a little while of waiting (we were the last 2 people at this terminal waiting for rides) I initiated some conversation with her. Before I got onto the shuttle to the hotel, I gave her my business card and said call me if you aren't busy tomorrow. I figured that she wouldn't call me back because I'm usually not so smooth with things like that, and it was the first time I've ever done anything of the sort. For what it's worth, I never once commented on her appearance.

I get a text message from her late the next afternoon and we end up meeting and having sort of a date. I had no intention of trying to sleep with the girl since it was just an experiment for me anyway and expected nothing out of it. We ended up spending about 4-5 hours together, first at a hookah lounge, then at a bar. Again, I never commented on her appearance.

I have made a few trips back to NY since then hoping to at least meet with this girl, but no such luck. She answers my texts but has been telling me she is really busy. I don't text her a lot, and usually only when I am in her area anyway.

I would love and appreciate any feedback from all the seasoned vets here. I am a pretty quiet and reserved guy and almost never approach women that directly. What do you guys think made this girl want to hang out with a total stranger that she met at the airport?

Messages In This Thread