rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Assistance needed

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Assistance needed

Quote: (08-05-2015 05:59 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2015 05:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Did that person or group accessed your private booking information illegally? Was a contract signed to book a venue? There should be some type of legal consequences for the leaked information because confidentiality agreement has now been broken.

In a court of law I have no doubt that their operation contains criminal and/or defamatory elements, but my main concern is successfully holding the event. I won't be distracted with other matters until my two Canadian events are complete.

Good solid positive thinking to keep moving forward with the event by not giving up a fight.

Montreal battleground won't stop me from attending the lecture. Anxiously looking forward to it.

Exactly.

These kinds of things would deter the consensus-sensitive robots on the left, but this only fires us up. Real men won't back down from this intimidation bullshit. The feminists assume everyone is like them and will fold to real confrontation, but that won't put us down. Do you really think these protestors will confront 40 amped masculine men who don't put up with their garbage? Fuck no. And if they do, it's a losing battle.

The truth is on our side.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Messages In This Thread