rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Definitively summing up "Game" Concepts

Definitively summing up "Game" Concepts

Okay, I continually hear people on here talk about how learning game has changed their sex life like it's some kind of magic pill. I don't share this same view yet even though I've been reading this forum religiously for quite some time now. Mainly because it's incredibly difficult to absorb hundreds of pages of threads and put it all together- information overload if you will. So coming from a teaching background where we try to teach concepts in the simplest way possible I thought it would be useful to brainstorm key concepts of Game in dot point form, whether it be theoretical or practical knowledge. If everyone here contributes, I'm confident we can create a comprehensive, simplified list of key knowledge and understandings in game.

Remember- sum up the ideas in short dot points and any knowledge you can drop, no matter how small, is of assistannce.

For example...

- Women like a guy who takes charge. Never ask. Just do.

Messages In This Thread