rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#GiveYourMoneyToWomen is Another Word for Prostitution

#GiveYourMoneyToWomen is Another Word for Prostitution

Co-sign on 2Wycked's post. Spot fucking on.

I was raised by a female sociopath & its interesting the point you make about Chief Elk seeing "men in her life as props, props that exist to enhance her finances and bolster her social status".

I have long described her as someone who views her kids as extensions of herself. Literally. A woman whose entire existential identity is based on being a "mother". And being a mother in her eyes is the "ultimate job". [Image: lol.gif]

How can you damage your kids when they are actually a part of you? Would you cut off your own hand? NO! Then how could I possibly be damaging my kids if they are just an extension of me & there's no way I would cut my own hand off, or even subject myself to the slightest uncomfortable inconvenience? By default, I am doing the best I can for me ("of course I am, aren't you? Oh really, why not, you bad mother?") & by proxy, the kids.

This is the mindset. It is projected from on high in the media. It is projected onto partners. It is projected onto the male offspring these cunts have. And then those boys have to try & find a reason they are not to be held responsible for death & destruction in society - if they can be arsed & have the intelligence & fortitude to try to find positive reasons to actually exist. All while these women congratulate themselves on raising "sensitive, adjusted" men who fucking hate themselves.

Think about that. As a blue pill man these days, you often have to try to find reasons not to hate & therefore condemn yourself in order to just get out of the fucking bed some days. I'm sure most of us have at some time.

Talk about "unpaid emotional labour".

Messages In This Thread