rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much does respect matter?

How much does respect matter?

I'll add my 2 cents regarding respect and LTR's:

First off respect is extremely important to me, being disrespected is a fair insult especially by your woman. Now there are different forms when it comes a man doing so.

In my eyes it's a loss of frame and game if she's doing that to you.

Now I've never been married, but the guy in WIA's OP made the right call, even if at the cost of his kids.

My Last LTR:

I was constantly disrespected and shit tested. I let things slide, even when she was "friends with her ex", even when she lied about quitting smoking weed TWICE, even when I spent the night at her house and she didn't come home from a club. There were countless other little things. The "dam finally broke" one night in Vegas when I tossed her phone into water after finding texts on her phone. She was super materialistic and expected the best, she might of enjoyed the little things, but she wanted to lead the life her friend did, who posed for a nudie magazine.

My current LTR:

It's been a year and a half, not sure if we're past the honeymoon stage or if it's normal. But someone mentioned a girl needs to be borderline obsessed with you in order not to be disrespected - I think this might be it.

I don't get shit tested by her often, we don't argue much, I can think of 3 instances - the only time i've ever seen her blacked out drunk - it's never happened again.

Another time she was upset because I didn't tell her I love her back because I said "I know" thanks Han Solo. (Remember, whom who cares less holds the power in the relationship)

The last time was because she walked away from me when I jokingly said "I'm used to digging through girls purses". (Clearly she can get jealous, I always make jokes about hiding a girl, or getting her out before my main comes through)

We don't bicker about anything (yet), we only see each other 2 maybe 3 times a week. We go out and do shit, we've traveled together, we go to shows, sometimes - we don't do a damn thing and lay there in bed just enjoying each others company.

Back to respect:
If I ever tell her not to do something, she won't ever again, she's definitely obsessed with me, Latin girls are like that (I've noticed that trend).

My friends love her, my regular bar loves her, an important factor is I'm known around town because of a certain cool place I manage that get's a lot of foot traffic. It's a running joke that if I go to a remote island that I'd know someone. So that gives me a certain amount of respect and cred.

She knows and I've said this publicly- that if she fucks up she's gone and I won't have any reservations about it. I always joke with her that she's replaceable.

You just can't lose your frame, the game that got her is the game that keeps her.

One poster said that you should be able to cruise on B- game and up it to A game when needed - that's a great viewpoint.

Messages In This Thread