rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much does respect matter?

How much does respect matter?

Quote: (08-04-2015 11:24 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

In my world respect is not everything it is the ONLY thing.

I was raised by a Sicilian American Korean War veteran - I learned that if you disrespect or humiliate any other man even in jest you make a mortal enemy for life - eventually it becomes his mission to get even even it it takes years - the longer it takes the sweeter the revenge.

The man is the builder and architect of his family and the woman is the foundation upon which you build it.

There are 5 Sicilian rules and the rules are like bricks they build upon one an other. Pull out a brick and the wall or family crumbles.

Love - base brick

Honor - second brick she always honors your wishes

Respect - she even slightly disrespects you once you call her on it in a firm even harsh manner and make it clear it will never happen again - like a corrective jerk on a disobedient dog. She dares do it again and its hasta la vista time to make like a ghost - NEXT.

Loyalty - She is either on your Team or she is not. She can't serve more than one master and can't be on more than one team at a time period.

Fidelity - (The woman you invest everything in to build a family cheats on you the solution is severe - it is called a Sicilian divorce for a reason).

Also the 11th commandment is you never knowingly make a mortal enemy out of any man and never let any man make a mortal enemy out of you because if you must dig one grave be sure to dig two. The wisdom of the ancients is true and harsh.

If a woman was raised right she will know these rules instinctively and she will be on your team and your team only win or lose. No one bats 1,000 in life and no one hits every shot they take - what matters is you stay in the game and keep taking your shots sooner or later with practice you win more than you lose.

I can honestly say that the reason I have never been married or divorced nor have any child support or alimony is that it is damn near impossible to find a woman in America who consciously or subconsciously passes these crucial rules or tests. And that includes 3rd generation Sicilian and Italian women who take to 3rd Wave SJW feminism like fish to water. I do not know any one man who married young and had their marriage last in a happy manner. Divorce rate on Nuke Subs was 80% - even defending your country or especially when defending your country absence makes the ginas tingle and grow fonder for cock close to home. I promised myself then I would never be a nuke cruise cuckold. Served me well my entire life.

I will also say i was unknowingly a red pill man all my life because of my respect training at an early age and you have to train your woman to respect you like you train a retriever... just like a loyal dog it is your job as the master of your house and home to train them as to what is acceptable behavior and what is not. You would not tolerate a dog no matter how loving if they crapped in your kitchen or pissed on your couch daily - they would get immediate correction and remedial obedience training.

As has been said you can not yell at them - you can not bitch slap them or whip them as men were expected to in colonial times - what you can do is call them out especially on issues of love, honor, respect, loyalty and fidelity... I can never remember a woman dissing me in front of other people because I never let it get that far - I play on the two strikes and you are out rule - first time they violate an initial rule I immediately and firmly call them out with something harsh like "WTF was that ?" I would never do that to you - respect is everything in my world, you want to keep me in your life that WILL NEVER happen again! What you can do is dump their disrespectful ass and elevate the next one in rotation.

The fact that it even ever gets to a WTF moment is a big red flag and I begin to work new and better females in rotation in case. Something as simple as putting a slore GF call or hookup in higher priority to when I am available is disrespectful and unacceptable, heading down to the cape partying with a Slorey GF and even rumors of bang-a-thons from other people I know at these parties while I have to work and its NEXT - she goes on vacation with a slut GF to some notorius bang beach you got it - it is NEXT. If she really wants to be wife material she will never step out of line on you before marriage and especially so after marriage - so if they ever step out of line I would just get in a few rounds of revenge sex while I bring up the next loyal bitch retriever in rotation (loyal female dog analogy here) in all due RESPECT.

Sounds harsh but a loyal dog will sleep at the foot of your bed and protect you while you sleep with their life if necessary - the literal definition of a loyal ride or die Bitch - any thing less is completely unacceptable. I was like this even when I was in the service since I was 19 years old thanks to my tough love upbringing. The rules are not everything they are the only thing that matters if you want to be a real Alpha neoman.

Of course if you do get one good woman who passes all the tests and you decide to take the oath the rules work both ways. i did not make the rules I just follow them.

Can you explain the bold part in better detail? Seems interesting and my mental faculties are a little foggy these days.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread