rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Italian city with the hottest women?

Italian city with the hottest women?

Milan and Florence do have great talent, in my experience, but I think it's worth pointing out that, in both cases, there's a significant part of the talent that is not local and/or is only passing by.

Milan is huge for design and fashion. This brings a lot of people to the city for business. When there's a big event, like a Fashion Week or Design Week, most hotels in the city get completely booked. In both industries the female-male ratio is very positive. (I think Milan also has a good school and market for Architecture, but I don't want to misspeak.)

On the other hand, while the talent I saw in central Florence was great, the overwhelming majority of cute girls there were tourists, either with friends or family. To my knowledge, the University of Florence also welcomes many Erasmus students.

So yes - they do have good talent, but I don't know to what extent we can say they have the hottest Italian women.

If I were location independent and money was not an issue, I feel like they would both be great choices for a stint in Italy. Get a studio apartment in a good location and just herd girls in on a daily.

Best Italian city for Italian girls? Not sure, but I'm looking for it.

Messages In This Thread