rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Italian city with the hottest women?

Italian city with the hottest women?

Quote: (05-16-2018 12:01 PM)Lino Wrote:  

I would be interested in more feedbacks about Palermo, I have been there in summer 2011 for a weekend, we stayed in a hotel.

It looked a bit rough, we didn’t see any club or decent bar and ended up on saturday night in a central place where people gather and drink sitting in the street, fishermen grilling fish of the day and selling it there...

We’ve been scammed by the train controller on our way to Cefalu, that asshole was pretending we didn’t have our tickets and took advantage of the fact we didnt speak italian, my buddy convinced me to give him 10€ to get rid of that basterd.

Overall people didn’t seem reliable and welcoming and the few beautiful girls we seen were surrounded by a group of males giving bad stares if you look at their women (brothers, cousins, neighboors, basically 10 dicks surrounding each female).

To me south italian and north african are the same shit in terms of mentality.

I’ll be happy to hear more positive feedbacks, to me that place had a nice beach and food but I wouldn’t consider it as a gaming destination.

Scammers in Southern Italy usually go for the very easy prey (e.g. tourists that look retarded). You should have told him to fuck off and call the police if he wanted to.

Its a place where you have to be street smart, not as bad as other places in Europe but keep your guard open.

The people that are saying that black people gets a lot of love in Italy they have most likely visited the north.
I have a big social circle back home and no one of the girls I know would ever go out with a black person (in Italy at least). Too much social pressure and family influence.

A black American/British soldier could find his niche in certain spots but an African person? good luck with that

Messages In This Thread