rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Article: Hitting the Streets with a Top Model Scout: A Firsthand Look at How New Tale

Article: Hitting the Streets with a Top Model Scout: A Firsthand Look at How New Tale

As I am seemingly left alone with this, I did my own research:

Hitting the Streets with a Top Model Scout: A Firsthand Look at How New Talent is Spotted

If I am not mistaken, I have to provide money quotes from linked articles on this forum, so here you go:

Quote:Quote:

We’re pounding the pavement of Times Square in search of the world’s next top model...at McDonald’s. Who knew that the fast food chain would also be a place where model scouts like Lanny Zenga from One Management regularly scout for fresh faces? It sounds counterproductive but Zenga explains that it's these types of chain locations located in New York's most touristy locations (Times Square, Herald Square) that a scout can find a foreign or midwestern beauty. Other prime locations: H&M in Herald Square, the Zara next to Bryant Park.

“Typically I’ll go to Europe to street scout,” Zenga says. “The country right now that’s hot is Denmark and the Scandinavian countries. When I went there a couple of months ago every girl on the street was scoutable. I swear, I walked around and everyone was fucking gorgeous!”

“In Europe they actually poach girls who are way younger in age--like 12--and they’ll groom them to become supermodels," he says. "I wish we could do that here, look at that girl over there.”

Messages In This Thread