rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do we Brazilians overestimate Aussie Girls?

Do we Brazilians overestimate Aussie Girls?

A fellow Aussie did a very accurate run-down of australian girls somewhere else on this forum. Have a search, but in short:

There are two very different groups of people in Aus:
- educated/upper-middle class
- bogans (chavs/trailer park hos)

The educated girls can be beautiful, well dressed, have interesting shit to say, and classy enough to compete well with Europe (in Melbourne and Sydney; don't really exist elsewhere) - but on average, your pickings will still be better elsewhere.

The bogans are normally the fat, loud, tattoed ones you'll meet in hostels in Thailand (or anywhere really now). People generally have experience with one or the other groups (this group being more noticeable), hence the widely varying reports.

Melbourne and Sydney are two of the most multicultural cities in the world. You'll be able to find quality women without too much of a problem.

For me, the killer in Australia is the attitude/feminism. Not one of my last 20 girls has been Aussie, I just can't be bothered anymore.

Roosh is right, guys are better looking on average. With a bit of game, we kill it anywhere else in the world, and seem to have a good reputation.

Back on topic... especially in Brazil. I was very popular in Brazil, getting approached all the time by waitresses, in clubs, even by kids saying I'm beautiful. Haven't really had that before. So yeah, I guess Brazilian girls would be happy with Australian guys. Brazilian guys won't have any problems here, because we love foreigners, but objectively speaking you can find better elsewhere. Unless you have a thing for white chicks, as others have suggested.

Messages In This Thread