rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3rd date nothing happened so far
rd date nothing happened so far
Ok fail.

We talked a bit and then started to watch the movie lying in my bed. She crawled into the corner, I pulled her back so that she lied in my arms.
I fondled her legs a bit. She didn't do anything. Later I again tried to kiss her and she turned her head away. I grabbed it and turned it back and kissed her again.
This time, no resistance, but she again didn't do anything. I kissed her for a while and fondled her legs but again she didn't do anything. After some time (i have no idea how long) I stopped. I asked her wheter she feels comfortable. She answered that she is not sure.
After this we watched the movie to the end without any talking or cuddling. Next I put on some music and dozed on my bed (I am tired because of yesterday).
She again didn't do anything. No talking no touching, just nothing. She was just sitting my bed next to me.

Later she get up and told me that she is now leaving and that I should keep dozing.

Maybe my behavior was bad but I had really no idea what to do. I tried my best. I never escalated with so much effort before.

I expect to not see or hear from her again. That's said because she is really cute but based on her responding to my kissing I can imagine what the sex looks like.
Even if she texts me again and tells me she wants to come over, I obviously don't have the skills needed to open her up.

Messages In This Thread