rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3rd date nothing happened so far
rd date nothing happened so far
Quote: (08-06-2015 02:15 AM)captndonk Wrote:  

She refuses to drink alcohol. I don't think I can change her mind on this subject.
She forgot to take her recharger cable with her. So I will definitely see her again.

@PapayaTapper

Do you talk something specific while you do your escalation routine? Just continuing the normal conversation seems odd.

Why doesnt she drink? Religion? Is one of (or both) of her parents an alcoholic? Has she ever drank? This is a big red flag to me with a girl at 19.

Does she laugh easily or is she usually very serious? This is very important to know

Keep this in mind. AND THIS IS, WAS AND ALWAYS WILL WILL BE TRUE People only do things (or not do things) for one of two reasons.

1. Desire
or
2. Fea
r

Desire is positive
Fear is negative

Understanding why she doesn't drink is key in this situation. It sounds like she might be fear driven person. That really makes a difference and a whole different type of game

To answer your question Do you talk something specific while you do your escalation routine? Just continuing the normal conversation seems odd.

It depends on her reaction.

If you start kissing her neck and she's not ok with it she's going to jump up immediately. If she doesnt jump up she likes it...period.

If I'm kissing her neck and she puts up mild verbal resistance like "What are you doing?" I usually say "I'm enjoying myself is what I'm doing. Now shush and watch the movie" (or whatever it is youre doing). This gives her permission to enjoy it too

Or if I'm sensing I need to be more direct I might say "I'm doing what a man does with a woman he likes." Most girls at 19 want to be thought of as a woman and not a girl

Another trick (this is advanced Jedi mind shit) I like to use when sitting behind a girl is to squeeze her thighs/legs together with my hands or knees depending on position as im kissing her neck. Not really hard or anything but just enough to make her feel pinned and mildly trapped For her to resist this means that she has to think about opening her thighs for me That will make her panties wet

The biggest piece of advice I can give you is as Ive said before...She's already in your place, and she's already comfortable with physical contact. Thats no accident. You just need to PUSH forward FEARLESSLY. She's either into it or not and it sounds like she is...She's just waitng for you to lead her where she and evolution already want you take her

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread