rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Onlinegame - How to reopen after got flaked?

Onlinegame - How to reopen after got flaked?

@OregonToSoCal:

What?
I think you misunderstand this...
Im gaming in more directions:
clubgame, daygame and also onlinegame is apart of my 3 categories.
OG I start out at datingsites/tinder mostly -> then transfer as quick as possible to FB (important to start making more connection + check out if she is really so hot like her pics on the previous mentioned areas suggest) -> then build more first attraction via some Textgame (actually I have become pretty good at it in the last few years) -> phonecall -> set up date ->date -> game -> FC... and so on...

actually the total normal OG-procedre (totally standard) - wondering why you guys seem to have o clue bout this, cause at the first impression this communityseems strong to me.. its 2015 gentlemen, you have to adjust - i suggest now to you, make some readements on this topic[Image: wink.gif]

@Vaun:
as said, OG is only one game-area from my huntingfields - but its kinda effective when you do it right^^
Still it only makes <25% of my overall hunting... so take it easy man and dont forget its now Internet-age and no more 1995, but 2015[Image: smile.gif]
as said, peace out![Image: smile.gif]

@barnbarn2k:
agree about all the dangers, but OG-wise its still mendatory that you carrythe contact from first datingsites or appslike tinder to a more common "natural" social network - and thats FB...
Dont love it but gotta adjust constantly and go with the flow....

and agree actually- likely as long as they dont annoy me and contact me anymore, its likely just better to leave them there as "dead" names^^

Messages In This Thread