rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How has YOUR game changed as you've gotten older?

How has YOUR game changed as you've gotten older?

We often hear or discuss the topic of how game changes as you get older.

As long as you take care of yourself physically, don't run into any dead ends, and generally progress more in all areas than the average person; it seems the consensus is that you will do much better than your younger self.

I feel fortunate to know this, as now my 30's and 40's aren't something I'm scared of, (as society wants you to believe, quick get married by 30!), when the time finally comes for me.

Moreover, I'd like to hear from you the following:

How has your game changed as you've gotten older?

I know some guys here have decades of experiences on the subject. Others like me may only have a few years but can still give their 2c.

Personally, I've noticed I'm not as excited as I used to be about dates. When I first started, I looked at every date as an opportunity for practice. Nowadays, I'm more choosy about the girls I spend time with. She better be a cool girl if I'm making time to see her.

On that note, I've noticed a significant shift in my interest for quality over quantity over the past 12 months or so. I've personally had less dates, sex, and mini-relationships during this period than before, but those occasions have been much, much more fulfilling.

I've gotten better at escalating, have less anxiety, but I also approach less than I used to. Having said that, my approaches are also much, much better than ever before.

What about you guys? How has your game, or your game mindset, changed as you've gotten older and more experienced?

Messages In This Thread