rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kimmel chokes up over Cecil the lion

Kimmel chokes up over Cecil the lion

Quote: (08-06-2015 04:37 PM)StudebacherHoch Wrote:  

Buddy, when you get to be sixty - THEN you can lecture me about how "I'll feel about this in a month". I was standing up for issues like this before you were even a gleam in your daddy's eye - so please, don't even fucking GO there.

Standing up for what, exactly? If it's the protection of endangered species, why are you angry about the trophy hunting of lions, which through perverse financial incentives has caused a population boom in recent years? I'd have thought islandisation of natural habitats by logging routes is the kind of thing you should be getting angry about.

And if it's just that people killing animals leaves a bad taste in your mouth, then I hope you don't like bacon, because you won't believe where it actually comes from.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Messages In This Thread