rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you want to bang a girl who wants a relationship

When you want to bang a girl who wants a relationship

The girl I'm seeing made it clear to me in the beginning she's not interested in anything "unserious". If I was going to choose a girl for something long-term, it might very well be her. She's got lots of great, if not fantastic qualities. Much more of lady than most Danish girls. I'll spare you the rave.

Here's the deal:

Got her number no problem after a bit of chit-chat on the net. We've gone out 3 times. First time I met her, made out with her an hour into our first date. Second time I took a bottle of wine to her place, made out with her there, but it never graduated to hot and heavy. Yesterday I made dinner at her place (I live with my parents right now), and the make out got hot and heavy, but she kicked me out anyways.

I accused her of playing games without calling her out for denying me sex.

After EACH date she has contacted me thanking me for a great time, and this time she did too, saying sorry and that she didn't want me to think she was playing games. She explained she doesn't yet know me. Implicity, I think she wants me to commit before we have sex.

The thing is, I don't want to commit, until after we've had sex.

So...

She has broken no "rules". She is not really being a prude either. I don't think she is an ex-slut and taking it out on me for past transgressions. I usually see past that and get the bang anyways.

This is one is pretty genuine. I think if she knew what was at stake, we'd bang. What, if anything, can I do to speed this up? I am not going to make her dinner, I am not even interested in going out to her place again unless it's a 99% bang.

Messages In This Thread