rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Matt kroc is transgender?

Matt kroc is transgender?

Quote: (07-27-2015 10:05 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

For those who dont know who the guy is...

Apparently he released a statement:

One thing that I am 100% certain of is that if I do eventually decide to transition I would never compete in powerlifting again. I feel that would be a no-win situation and I would never want to do anything that would reflect negatively on the transgender or powerlifting communities.

If you have respectful questions ask away. I am an open book. ".

Dammit, that was the one thing I was hoping for. "Marsha Kroc" would set untouchable female world records.

...which now makes me think, the most likely solution is going to be people lobbying for a category of sport or records for "non gendered"...aka the olympics will have men's powerlifting, women's powerlifting and "?" powerlifting.

Also, given Kroc's interviews he never seems like an asshole (for a transgender asshole see Brianna Wu) and it seems like that sentiment carries over to this thing as well, waiting until his kids are adults etc. It just seems like he wants to chop off his dick, put on a dress and fade into the darkness after his kids are raised. Humility like that goes a long way to keeping outsider "outrage" at bay and I wish more freaks took this approach vs. demanding pride parades, equal rights, special bathrooms etc.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread