rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Matt kroc is transgender?

Matt kroc is transgender?

Quote: (07-27-2015 10:05 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

Apparently he released a statement:
"First, yes this is really me and yes I am transgender. Second, one does not "become" transgender you are or you aren't. I have known this since I was five years old and it has been a very heavy burden to carry. I never asked for nor did I want this. For most of my life I would have given anything to not feel the way I do and at one point it drove me to consider suicide. Now I am perfectly comfortable with who I am and have been very open about this for many years. I told Wendler and Dave Tate at Elitefts when I first signed on and they were and still are very supportive of me as are nearly all of my close friends which comprise the majority of the top lifters in the sport. Ed Coan even recently reached out to me to offer his support.

At this point I do live my life in both genders but I am still undecided about whether or not to fully transition to living as a female full time. It would solve many of the most difficult issues I have struggled with but would also be a huge sacrifice as I would have to give up much of what I have worked so hard for. I also have three amazing sons that fully support whatever decision I make but I feel that I need to be there for them as I am at least until they're adults even if it means a great deal of sacrifice for myself.

A. At 5 years old - 5! - he knew he was a tranny? I was barely aware of the concept at that age.

B. Notice the guilt trip on the kids - if it wasn't for them, he could live the life he wants. Followed by the pat on the back - he sacrifices his happiness for them. With all of the guilt and self-congratulations, he definitely sounds like a woman.

Messages In This Thread