rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female awareness of male incels

Female awareness of male incels

I like Neo's perspective of not being resentful but some things women say and do can be funny if you don't take them too seriously.

I knew a couple of attractive strippers once who had been convinced by someone that the large city we lived in had 7 women for every 1 man which would be 87.5% women and 12.5% men. The real numbers for that city were almost exactly 50-50 and those numbers rarely go beyond 53-47 for most cities unless it is something like a military town. One of the girls always complained about how she couldn't go to the grocery store without getting hit on several times but she was convinced there was unfair competition with 7 women for every man in town. Sometimes I think they have a filter that filters out all logic before thoughts can enter their brains.

So, how aware are women of the incel issue amongst men? I don't think they are aware of much of anything at all. There are exceptions like if there is another similarly attractive woman in the room then they will be aware of things like "that bitches shoes don't match her outfit" and "look how thin she is she must be a slut" but that's about it.

Messages In This Thread