rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

duedue's approach thread

duedue's approach thread

(I don't write about all my approaches here.)

Today I went hiking and on my way I came across a woman carrying an infant. She waved at me but since she was talking to her phone I didn't approach. I turned back after a few seconds and saw her doing the same.
On my way back I saw her again. Started with a little photography game and then "what is your story?" She was a graduate student at the same university I work for. I cracked a couple jokes about what she did which made her laugh.
She said she had another kid who was "with his dad". Didn't quite get if she was single or not, should have asked but she was very open and "available".
Asked me if I had kids and what I did. Asked me where I was from and I let her guess. (They like guessing games.)
Didn't close very well. I mentioned what I did was somewhat related to hers and that we should talk more. She gave me her (university) email with her full name. Her Facebook pic, which I dug later, was with an alpha looking man.

I don't know what to make of this.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Messages In This Thread