rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Non-sexual platonic friendships with women

Non-sexual platonic friendships with women

Quote: (06-22-2011 10:42 AM)Purple Urkle Wrote:  

Yeah, I've discovered the hard way how different I am from chicks. I stopped pretending that chicks and dudes have anything in common except A) Fucking to fuck or B) Fucking to make a baby. Politics, sports, interests outside of fashion and "domestic" pursuits... absolutely nothing in common.

However, I have found a scam/game on the platonic theme. On Craigs List three of four years ago I use to post an ad in the Strictly Platonic section saying I was off the market and recovering from heartbreak, but still wanted to hang with women because I enjoy their company, etc. And so I would offer up a day at the beach together with me giving her surfing lessons but with the agreement that she wouldn't try and make a move on me after such a wet and wonderful day as "friends" at the beach (I even made her pay for gas, lunch, surfboard/wetsuit rental, etc.). I did this three times. Two of the chicks I wound up fucking, one right there in the van on the way home from the beach. As soon as I ripped her panties off she screamed with delight and laughter "I knew it! I knew that you were not celebate and would fuck!" (or something to that effect). It was awesome, I felt like I had really accomplished something in life.

I think I'm gonna start doing this on eHarmony or some Christian site, posing as a righteous religious man. Boy, I bet you could really soil some pristine panties. Those chicks just gotta' be pent up and ready to blow from all their psycho-chastity vampire suck all my blood out rape-me fantasy babble. Shit, American chicks... never met such a bunch of delusional wanna' be closet whores. C'mon girls! Give it up! Its just pussy and dick. Don't be afraid.

So yeah, I would scratch all this "lets be friends" stuff, although hotties do beget hotties (you know "Birds of a feather), so who knows for sure. I've certainly been wrong before. Suppose it all just depends on the situation (how's that for "insightful" [Image: idea.gif]).

Good luck!

Great idea. Indirect. Mysterious. Your presented a challenge to them...at a subconscious level. Very appealing to girls psychology. Machiavellian masterminding.
Bravo!

Messages In This Thread