rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Non-sexual platonic friendships with women

Non-sexual platonic friendships with women

I had this discussion with some women I know a few years ago. They're acquaintences, so I could come strong at them. I told them that all of the male "friends" that they have are only orbiting them so they could possibly fuck during a weak moment. They were all like, "EWWWW...that's terrible!" We had a couple of overlapping circles of friends, so we all ended up hanging out a lot. They had guys in the circle, that they weren't fucking, buying them drinks, etc. They LOVE it. I told them men don't really benefit from female friendships unless they help them bang other chicks (and that's only if your female friends are down for you like that, and will help you. Some chicks actually get jealous if you're banging other chicks, because that's less attention for them). Men don't necessarily get insight into the minds of females, because we can't really trust women's opinions with regards to other women. So unless you're banging, about to bang, or getting some kind of help banging other chicks, men don't really get much from female friendships. One correction...they help us get into nightspots...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread